15 August 2008

The Obama Dog


There's a little bit of a cheat here because this dog isn't a Riviera Dog - but he could well be. Blue, a nine-month old Old English Sheepdog puppy, lives with his owner, my best buddy Candy, in Ohio. Candy visits Menton often - so let's imagine she's put Blue on the plane with her!

I just couldn't resist showing you Blue's new collar - photo taken by Candy, of course, and no prizes for guessing her politics. This gorgeous collar (click to enlarge smaller photograph) was designed by Candy's oh-so-talented, artist friend, Laura R. Joseph. You can see more of Laura's beautiful work by clicking on her website.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not *necessarily* an Obama fan -- but LOVE LOVE LOVE the collar! Looks fantastic against Blue's white fur!

lady jicky said...

Love the colour play !

Virginia said...

AAwww , how cute is that! Thank Candy for this one.

Sharon said...

I just love the collar. Great idea! I'm wondersing where the owner got it.

Jilly said...

Sharon, Candy's artist friend, Laura made it. I put the link in the commentary. You perhaps missed it?

Jilly x

Petrea Burchard said...

I need to get Boz a collar like that!

GeneMarine said...

In any way, shape or form we have to get the message out....

If you're not part of the solution then you are a part of the problem!

Very cute idea of the dog collar!

Ann (MobayDP) said...

lol!! I love it. :-)

Anonymous said...

Balou wanted to say Hi!...to her !

:-))

Chris said...

LOVE IT. . . .YES WE CAN!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails